Stage 1 meaningful use
Diamantoni & Associates of Lancaster, PA, attested to Stage 1 of meaningful use recently, resulting in the five-office practice and 18-provider group receiving more than $300,000 in federal incentive payments. Along the way they learned a few lessons that might help other practices, says health information technology consultant Christine Kelly of CMK Consulting, who helped Diamantoni with its EMR implementation.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers