Stage 1 meaningful use
Diamantoni & Associates of Lancaster, PA, attested to Stage 1 of meaningful use recently, resulting in the five-office practice and 18-provider group receiving more than $300,000 in federal incentive payments. Along the way they learned a few lessons that might help other practices, says health information technology consultant Christine Kelly of CMK Consulting, who helped Diamantoni with its EMR implementation.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream