Stage 1 meaningful use
Diamantoni & Associates of Lancaster, PA, attested to Stage 1 of meaningful use recently, resulting in the five-office practice and 18-provider group receiving more than $300,000 in federal incentive payments. Along the way they learned a few lessons that might help other practices, says health information technology consultant Christine Kelly of CMK Consulting, who helped Diamantoni with its EMR implementation.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application