5010 enforced this month, so take action now
Complying with the new 5010 HIPAA transaction standards could require practices to upgrade or even replace their current information systems and modify their existing coding practices. CMS will begin enforcing the requirements March 31, so if your transition isn't complete, you need to get to work now.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream