Improve patient billing experience to increase revenue
Patients today are overwhelmed by the complexity of medical bills. Physicians regret their patients' frustration, but they often don't realize how much it can impact a practice's revenue, says Joshua Greenberg, chair and president of Santa Monica (CA)-based HealthCPA, a company that helps both patients and physicians with healthcare billing management.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream