Improve patient billing experience to increase revenue
Patients today are overwhelmed by the complexity of medical bills. Physicians regret their patients' frustration, but they often don't realize how much it can impact a practice's revenue, says Joshua Greenberg, chair and president of Santa Monica (CA)-based HealthCPA, a company that helps both patients and physicians with healthcare billing management.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public