Multispecialty practice shares four pieces of advice to qualify for meaningful use
For the most part, the first group of providers to qualify for Stage 1 of the meaningful use regulations in 2011-and deposit incentive checks in the bank-were early adopters of electronic health records (EHR), such as Old Hook Medical Associates, LLC (OHMA) in Emerson, NJ, a multispecialty practice that implemented its EHR in 2007.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US