For stressed docs, where to turn?
Of course doctors are stressed, not only from the nature of the job-saving lives-but also due to the evolving nature of healthcare reform, mulling whether to get out of the business, and considering whether to realign themselves with hospitals. In addition, there's a constant worry about malpractice litigation.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers