For stressed docs, where to turn?
Of course doctors are stressed, not only from the nature of the job-saving lives-but also due to the evolving nature of healthcare reform, mulling whether to get out of the business, and considering whether to realign themselves with hospitals. In addition, there's a constant worry about malpractice litigation.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program