ACP issues revised ethics manual
In January, the American College of Physicians (ACP) issued a sixth edition of its ethics manual, the first rewrite since 2005. The revised manual, published in ACP's flagship journal Annals of Internal Medicine, offers new guidance on issues such as end-of-life care, physician-industry relations, and ethics in medical research.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'