The Doctor's Office, April 2012
For the most part, the first group of providers to qualify for Stage 1 of the meaningful use regulations in 2011-and deposit incentive checks in the bank-were early adopters of electronic health records (EHR), such as Old Hook Medical Associates, LLC (OHMA) in Emerson, NJ, a multispecialty practice that implemented its EHR in 2007.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending