ACO final rule removes many hurdles, makes option more appealing
Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, January 2012, March 1, 2012
Final ACO rule makes it easier for physicians and practice managers to decide whether an ACO is a viable path toward a more secure financial future.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream