Align patient incentives with your goals in move to ACOs
As physician care moves steadily toward accountable care, revenue enhancement will depend on hitting markers of quality and efficiency. But that means your income is dependent on your patients being good patients who do what you tell them. Actually achieving that outcome will require a different mind-set and a change in how you run your practice, says Jordan Battani, a principal researcher with CSC, a technology consulting company based in Falls Church, VA.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts