Align patient incentives with your goals in move to ACOs
As physician care moves steadily toward accountable care, revenue enhancement will depend on hitting markers of quality and efficiency. But that means your income is dependent on your patients being good patients who do what you tell them. Actually achieving that outcome will require a different mind-set and a change in how you run your practice, says Jordan Battani, a principal researcher with CSC, a technology consulting company based in Falls Church, VA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers