Cigna and Weill Cornell launch ACO
Cigna and the Weill Cornell Physicians Organization have launched a collaborative accountable care initiative to expand patient access to healthcare, improve care coordination, and achieve the "triple aim" of improved health outcomes (quality), lower total medical costs, and increased patient satisfaction.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers