Cigna and Weill Cornell launch ACO
Cigna and the Weill Cornell Physicians Organization have launched a collaborative accountable care initiative to expand patient access to healthcare, improve care coordination, and achieve the "triple aim" of improved health outcomes (quality), lower total medical costs, and increased patient satisfaction.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest