Health Governance Report, April 2012
This issue of HGR focuses on nursing issues, including using data effectively, nurses as care coordinators, the value of seeking designation as an American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet Recognition Program®, the benefits of consulting with nurses on hospital design, physician-nurse relations, and care coordinating training programs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs