The Doctor's Office, May 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators toward patient-centered medical homes, creating a team out of once-competing physician groups, Stage 2 meaningful use, and more. This month’s PPS will offer strategies to ensure that mobile devices don't take over the physician-patient relationship, describe CMS' rule change for billing preadmission nondiagnostic services that may complicate billing and increase denials, and more.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer