The Doctor's Office, May 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators toward patient-centered medical homes, creating a team out of once-competing physician groups, Stage 2 meaningful use, and more. This month’s PPS will offer strategies to ensure that mobile devices don't take over the physician-patient relationship, describe CMS' rule change for billing preadmission nondiagnostic services that may complicate billing and increase denials, and more.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'