The Doctor's Office, May 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators toward patient-centered medical homes, creating a team out of once-competing physician groups, Stage 2 meaningful use, and more. This month’s PPS will offer strategies to ensure that mobile devices don't take over the physician-patient relationship, describe CMS' rule change for billing preadmission nondiagnostic services that may complicate billing and increase denials, and more.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013