The Doctor's Office, June 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators on strategic physician recruiting, marketing tactics to recruit the younger generation of doctors, the return of the physician hospital organization, and more. This month’s PPS includes information on the importance of patient experience surveys about office visits and discusses how improving patient billing experiences can increase revenue.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream