The Doctor's Office, June 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators on strategic physician recruiting, marketing tactics to recruit the younger generation of doctors, the return of the physician hospital organization, and more. This month’s PPS includes information on the importance of patient experience surveys about office visits and discusses how improving patient billing experiences can increase revenue.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program