The Doctor's Office, June 2012
This issue of TDO will guide administrators on strategic physician recruiting, marketing tactics to recruit the younger generation of doctors, the return of the physician hospital organization, and more. This month’s PPS includes information on the importance of patient experience surveys about office visits and discusses how improving patient billing experiences can increase revenue.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'