ICD-10 Summit shows providers moving forward despite delay
Physician practices are moving forward with their ICD-10 preparation despite the recent delays announced by the government, according to the attendees of the recent 2012 ICD-10 Summit, a conference in Baltimore hosted by the American Health Information Management Association and the consulting firm Edifecs.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013