ICD-10 Summit shows providers moving forward despite delay
Physician practices are moving forward with their ICD-10 preparation despite the recent delays announced by the government, according to the attendees of the recent 2012 ICD-10 Summit, a conference in Baltimore hosted by the American Health Information Management Association and the consulting firm Edifecs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate