ICD-10 Summit shows providers moving forward despite delay
Physician practices are moving forward with their ICD-10 preparation despite the recent delays announced by the government, according to the attendees of the recent 2012 ICD-10 Summit, a conference in Baltimore hosted by the American Health Information Management Association and the consulting firm Edifecs.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues