Physicians slow to use IT, losing potential benefits
No more than 20% of doctors are providing online scheduling or test results for their patients and just 6% are using social media to communicate with patients, according to a new report. The rest are losing out on potential benefits to profitability, patient care, and customer relations.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT