Ten rights and responsibilities of users of EHRs
Providing clinicians 10 rights and responsibilities regarding their electronic health record (EHR) use could serve as the foundation on which to build a new approach to healthcare in the electronic age, states an article in Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions