Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2012
The switch to ICD-10 has been looming for some time now and physician practices have mostly looked at it as a burden with an uncertain payoff. But some experts are saying you can make ICD-10 work for you, that merely hoping to be ready for the switch isn't the right strategy.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program