Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2012
The switch to ICD-10 has been looming for some time now and physician practices have mostly looked at it as a burden with an uncertain payoff. But some experts are saying you can make ICD-10 work for you, that merely hoping to be ready for the switch isn't the right strategy.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013