Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2012
The switch to ICD-10 has been looming for some time now and physician practices have mostly looked at it as a burden with an uncertain payoff. But some experts are saying you can make ICD-10 work for you, that merely hoping to be ready for the switch isn't the right strategy.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream