The Doctor's Office, July 2012
This issue of TDO discusses the challenges of running physician practices, two physician-hospital pitfalls to avoid, offers stragies to successfully qualify for meaningful use, and more. This month’s PPS will help physicians use social media in their practice and overcome unconcious racial biases.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness