The Doctor's Office, July 2012
This issue of TDO discusses the challenges of running physician practices, two physician-hospital pitfalls to avoid, offers stragies to successfully qualify for meaningful use, and more. This month’s PPS will help physicians use social media in their practice and overcome unconcious racial biases.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data