Health Governance Report, July 2012
This issue of HGR focuses on patient-centered care, including using social media to educate patients, how patient-centered care is redistributing responsibility for routine care, on the role nurse leaders should play in hospital sustainability efforts, how technology is enabling more patient-centered services, and ways the iPad is improving patient experience.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients