More than $5 billion paid in Medicare, Medicaid EHR payments; CMS pleased with progress
Medicare and Medicaid electronic health record (EHR) payments have surpassed $5 billion to 93,650 physicians and hospitals in total program estimates through April 2012, CMS reported recently.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically