Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, July 2012
With all the changes in the healthcare industry, physician practices may need to reassess how they evaluate managed care contracts and reimbursement strategies, say some experts. What worked in past years may not be your best approach for the future.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream