The Doctor's Office, August 2012
The issue of TDO provides key questions physicians and hospitals should ask before jumping on the ACO bandwagon, discusses why the number of doctors who were punished by their state medical boards increased 6.8% between 2010 and 2011, and more. This month's PPS highlights how group appointments can improve efficiency and patient experience and discusses whether physicians should fight back against online patient complaints.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013