You have big data, but what do you do with it??
Healthcare providers have more reasons and incentives than ever to become data-driven, and most practices are sitting on a mountain of valuable data. Few, however, know what to do with it, says Jared Rhoads, senior research analyst with the healthcare consulting firm CSC in Waltham, Mass.?
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure