You have big data, but what do you do with it??
Healthcare providers have more reasons and incentives than ever to become data-driven, and most practices are sitting on a mountain of valuable data. Few, however, know what to do with it, says Jared Rhoads, senior research analyst with the healthcare consulting firm CSC in Waltham, Mass.?
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing