HHS making use of big data?
HHS, along with the Institute of Medicine and other members of the Health Data Consortium, recently cohosted the third annual ?Datapalooza? focusing on innovative applications and services that harness the power of open data from HHS and other sources to help improve health and healthcare.?
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics