Workers' comp payments per claim growing quickly in California
The costs per claim of medical treatments for injured workers in California were growing rapidly after large decreases that resulted from system reforms in prior years, according to a new study, CompScope Medical Benchmarks for California 12th Edition, from the Workers Compensation Research Institute (WCRI) in Cambridge, Mass.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest