The Doctor's Office, September 2012
The issue of TDO discuss why physician practices may need to change their managed care contract and reimbursement strategies due to healthcare reform, highlights the reasons that the AHA and the AMA are at odds over two provisions in a final Medicare rule that give physicians more influence over hospital decisions, examines the challenges and opportunities presented by physicians bringing their own technology devices with them to work, and more. This month's PPS helps physician practices determine whether targeting dual-eligible patients is a good strategy for them.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers