Supreme Court ruling on ACA may drive doctors out, but AMA and others support
Physician organizations like the AMA may be praising the recent Supreme Court ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but individual doctors seem to be more worried about how it will affect their careers. A significant number have thought about leaving the profession altogether.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'