Supreme Court ruling on ACA may drive doctors out, but AMA and others support
Physician organizations like the AMA may be praising the recent Supreme Court ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but individual doctors seem to be more worried about how it will affect their careers. A significant number have thought about leaving the profession altogether.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus