New study finds significant and growing healthcare payment reform activity in U.S.
Of 19 studied bundled payment healthcare reimbursement implementation sites in process in the United States, half are operational and the remaining are continuing to progress in their implementations, according to an independent study commissioned by the nonprofit Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3).
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement