New study finds significant and growing healthcare payment reform activity in U.S.
Of 19 studied bundled payment healthcare reimbursement implementation sites in process in the United States, half are operational and the remaining are continuing to progress in their implementations, according to an independent study commissioned by the nonprofit Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3).
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'