'Year of Meaningful Use': EHR users pass 100,000 mark
More than 100,000 healthcare providers are using electronic health records (EHR) that meet federal standards and have benefitted from the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs, CMS and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) announced recently.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus