Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, September 2012
Physician organizations like the AMA may be praising the recent Supreme Court ruling that upheld the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but individual doctors seem to be more worried about how it will affect their careers. A significant number have thought about leaving the profession altogether.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs