Health Governance Report, September 2012
This issue of HGR discusses the Supreme Court's decision to uphold key provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers reaction to the Supreme Court's ruling, the impact of the PPACA ruling on strategic planning, the affect of the Supreme Court's ruling against expanded Medicaid coverage for CFOs, and the importance of aligning governing boards skill sets with need.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'