The Doctor's Office, October 2012
This issue of TDO discusses why physicians are divided over the Supreme Court's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ruling, evaluates where physicians stand on the Sustainable Growth Rate debate, offers strategies to build better physician teams, and more. This month's PPS shows how The Johns Hopkins Community Physicians PCMH reduced costs and improved patient experience and discusses how physician coaching programs are helping docs improve staff communication, increase efficiencies, and save money.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US