CMS-proposed rule would increase payment to family physicians by 7%
CMS has issued a proposed rule that would increase payments to family physicians by approximately 7% and other practitioners providing primary care services between 3% and 5%.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers