2012 PayerView rankings reveal greater collection burden for providers
If you’re having a hard time getting paid lately, you’re not alone. Collections are an increasing burden for physicians, according to a report from Athenahealth, a provider of cloud-based practice management, electronic health record, and care coordination services to medical groups.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers