ACA bringing major revenue changes already, and more to come
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is already affecting physician practices and will soon have a major impact on managed care contracting and reimbursement, says Harry Nelson, JD, cofounder and managing partner with the law firm of Fenton Nelson in Los Angeles.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?