Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, November 2012
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is already affecting physician practices and will soon have a major impact on managed care contracting and reimbursement, says Harry Nelson, JD, cofounder and managing partner with the law firm of Fenton Nelson in Los Angeles.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'