Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, November 2012
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is already affecting physician practices and will soon have a major impact on managed care contracting and reimbursement, says Harry Nelson, JD, cofounder and managing partner with the law firm of Fenton Nelson in Los Angeles.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Driving Down Claims Denials