Better practice efficiency comes with automation
Encounter forms, charge tickets, note cards … when it comes to physician documentation of professional charge information for reimbursement, putting pen to paper (maybe even a napkin) is still a heavily relied upon approach. Despite software advances, high physician adoption of automated processes remains elusive for many practices, and it's costing them money.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream