Supreme Court declines review of Medicare Secondary Payer decision
The Supreme Court of the United States recently declined review of a 6th Circuit decision that upheld the government's authority under Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) law to recover all expenses paid on behalf of a Medicare beneficiary when that beneficiary, in turn, recovers from a third party.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers