Know your contract, plan rules to minimize denials
Denials plague every physician practice, but there are ways to keep the hassle to a minimum, says Robert E. Schiller, JD, an attorney with the law firm of Garfunkel Wild in Great Neck, N.Y., who works with physician practices on reimbursement issues.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers