AHA sues CMS over Medicare reimbursements
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, January 1, 2013
The American Hospital Association and four health systems claim that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has violated federal law by declining to reimburse the audited claims of hospitals, even though the claims were ultimately acknowledged by CMS to be reasonable and medically necessary.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US