Young doctors spend 13% more than older physicians
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
Older doctors can teach younger, less experienced physicians a lesson or two about cutting costs by using less costly procedures, a RAND study shows.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans