ACOs, other changes may change practice model, liability risks
In response to reimbursement changes and new demands from healthcare reform, many physician groups are trying to boost revenue by adding new services such as nutrition counseling and products, aesthetics, and sports medicine. Still others are changing the entire practice model, moving to direct pay or concierge.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care