CRNAs get full pay, primary care physicians get increase in 2013
The final rule on physician fees for 2013 allows Medicare to pay certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNA) for services to the full extent of their state scope of practice, addressing a thorny reimbursement issue that has been simmering for two years.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs