Wright Lassiter's audacious vision for safety nets
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
The CEO of Alameda County Medical Center is expanding its footprint in order to survive in the new world of healthcare. But he may soon be moving on to Dallas's Parkland hospital.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion