Wright Lassiter's audacious vision for safety nets
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, February 1, 2013
The CEO of Alameda County Medical Center is expanding its footprint in order to survive in the new world of healthcare. But he may soon be moving on to Dallas's Parkland hospital.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care