Group purchasing can boost revenue, reduce costs
Greg Freeman for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
Physician practices don't typically devote much time to purchasing and inventory management because, after all, it's a doctor's office and not a warehouse. But some focus on purchasing and inventory can pay off with reduced costs big enough to affect your bottom line.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL