Group purchasing can boost revenue, reduce costs
Greg Freeman for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
Physician practices don't typically devote much time to purchasing and inventory management because, after all, it's a doctor's office and not a warehouse. But some focus on purchasing and inventory can pay off with reduced costs big enough to affect your bottom line.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says