Group purchasing can boost revenue, reduce costs
Greg Freeman for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
Physician practices don't typically devote much time to purchasing and inventory management because, after all, it's a doctor's office and not a warehouse. But some focus on purchasing and inventory can pay off with reduced costs big enough to affect your bottom line.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'