Beware social media's pitfalls
Scott Mace, for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
Clinicians and patients, speaking in their authentic voices on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, can trump formulaic marketing materials. But the need to employ a metric ton of common sense and discretion is greater than ever.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor