Getting reform right
Margaret Dick Tocknell, for HealthLeaders Media, March 1, 2013
A variety of regulatory requirements burdens healthcare providers, and the PPACA just may be the trickiest of all. Despite aims of improved care and outcomes, increases in cost and volume are challenging leaders to develop effective strategies.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers