Is concierge medicine finally ready for takeoff?
A fear of major reimbursement cuts and other factors are building toward a "crescendo" of physician interest in direct pay medicine, suggests a report conducted for The Physicians Foundation.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington