Is concierge medicine finally ready for takeoff?
A fear of major reimbursement cuts and other factors are building toward a "crescendo" of physician interest in direct pay medicine, suggests a report conducted for The Physicians Foundation.
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat