Illinois physician named 'Country Doctor of the Year'
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
Internist, pediatrician, and licensed pharmacist Neil Nelson, MD, is on call 24/7 to attend to the 5,000 or so active patients in his practice—even when he's working at law enforcement or farming.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer