Providers push for slower Stage 3 MU rollout
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives summed up the feelings of many physicians and hospital leaders when it asked the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT to "reconsider the speed and scale for achieving Stage 3 meaningful use objectives by 2016."
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors